- You can arrive tomorrow starting at 10.30am; coffee will be available. Talks will start at 11am.
- We will also have a session for lightning talks (5 minutes). Questions will be deferred to the subsequent break. Registration for lightning talks will be on the same day.
- The workshop program is now available.
- We plan to collect and publish the slides of all interested presenters.
Call for participation
We warmly invite all programming-language researchers in Hesse to the Second Hessian Workshop on Programming Languages in Marburg on September 11, 2014.
The goal of this day-long workshop is to bring our community closer together, to encourage communication, and to foster collaboration. All participants are invited to present their work in short talks (15 minutes) and we will have ample time for discussions.
- When: September 11, 2014, starting 11am.
- Where: Marburg University, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Mehrzweckgebäude, Hans-Meerwein-Straße.
- Room: Seminarraum XV (that is, room 04C37: Tower C, 4th floor, room 37).
Please indicate participation via email to Paolo Giarrusso. Please include the following details:
- when can you arrive
- when do you have to leave
- will you join the (non-sponsored) workshop dinner
We encourage all participants to give a talk about their (possibly ongoing) work. Please send a title and an abstract as soon as possible via email to Paolo Giarrusso.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the organizers.
- First Hessian Workshop on Programming Languages (June 28, 2013, TU Darmstadt)